How Time Consuming Is Social Media?
Posted on August 2, 2015
Tampa Online Marketing | St Petersburg Social Media
It seems that a social media managers job is never done. There is always more to check & more to post!
Top Rank Blog has shared their “Day in the life of a social media manager” & we are sharing it with you!
A Day in the Life of a Social Media Manager
6am – 12pm
- Check company social media notifications before you even roll out of bed.
- Quickly respond to any messages or tweets
- Sneakily check for brand mentions as you’re stuck in traffic
- Schedule all brand messages for the day across all social networks
- Eat lunch at your desk while checking your personal Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn messages
1pm – 5pm
- Research articles that are relevant to share with your brand’s online community
- Check your company email and social media sites for new notifications
- Respond to any brand mentions or comments
- Identify influencers to connect with
- Get caught up in not one but two trending topics on Twitter
- How is it 5pm already?
6pm – Midnight
- Review daily social media performance
- Schedule morning social messages
- Register for an interesting social media marketing webinar about visual content
- Cannot function…need sleep
Social Media is definitely a time consuming task, but so very valuable to your brand! Need a St Petersburg Social Media manager? Contact Textus today!