Posted on May 9, 2016
You’ve heard it before and you will hear it again, social media is the place to be when it comes to marketing online in 2016! There doesn’t seem to be any end in sight for these growing platforms, and it’s not only for the teens. Here are some statistics to enlighten you on the importance of getting social, online!
1. Over 75% of all Internet users use social media.
2. For younger users, Instagram is more important than Facebook and Twitter.
3. LinkedIn is the most important social network for professionals.
4. Most social networks are evenly split between males and females…
5. For the 18-49 age group, YouTube has greater reach than any cable network.
6. YouTube is massive, but Facebook is still bigger.
Here at Textus Marketing, our goal is to help you be more educated on the importance of marketing your business in this social era.
Contact us today with any questions, or if you would like us to create a plan for growing your online presence!